S3 object storage is a storage service where data is represented in a form of objects, which in turn can be files of any type and size. S3 objects are stored in special containers called buckets. Usually these containers are consumed by various application via API not users directly. Main S3 service advantages - high level of data availability, security in grate scalability.
Most popular use cases for S3 object storage:
- Backups and archives (A broad variety of backup solutions supports S3, including Veeam, Commvault, Veritas NetBackup, Bacula and others)
- Static content and multimedia storage (documents, images, video, audio)
- Unstructured data, Big data and Backend-platform's data storage
Standard S3 service includes:
- Resource allocation (starting from 10TB) and access configuration
- Free upload/download traffic
- 24/7 technical support
How to estimate S3 cost?
Please fill out an order form an we will prepare an offer for You during next 24 hours.
Do you have any questions, requests or comments? Just drop us an email. We'll be delighted to help you.
You can also read carefully our FAQ section for more information.